Number crunching, bad timing and the ‘MacAnthony Six’ - our most-read Town stories of the week
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
It’s been another busy week at Ipswich Town, even with no football - here are our most read Town stories of the week.
Crunching the numbers
Our most-read story this week as a scientific piece of work calculating where Ipswich Town would finish under a variety of scenarios for deciding final places, should the season be cancelled.
Spoiler alert, three of them are 11th while the other two are rather fanciful.
You may also want to watch:
Next up is Luke Garbutt on how Tyrone Mings’ big move from Ipswich Town to Bournemouth inadvertantly cost his his Everton career
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 4 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Matchday Live: Goalless at the break in first game of a new era at Town
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
Our next most-read story is Jon Nolan’s exceptional 5k time
Name on the shirt
At four is our look at Town’s iconic (and not so iconic) shirt sponsors
The MacAnthony Six
Last up is the news that six League One clubs have formed a collective to try and get the season finished