Evans’ new play-off plan, Keane’s exit and high praise for new signing - our most-read Town stories of the week
- Credit: Archant
It’s been another busy week in Ipswich Town news - here’s our most-read stories...
At the top of the pile this week was Thursday’s news that Town have proposed their own alternative way of ending the League One season, when clubs finally vote next week...
Second most-read was another story dealing with the ongoing EFL drama, this time Tranmere’s plan, which was apparently currying favour with clubs...
Third was Andy Warren’s exit interview looking at Will Keane’s time with Town which, for the time being at least, looks to be coming to an end...
Fourth was high praise for Town’s new left wing signing Ross Crane, from his former boss at Bury Town, Ben Chenery...
You may also want to watch:
And finally on our list this week was a look at where Town stand in the all-time Premier League table...
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 9 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism