A Keane rant at Villa, the chances of signing Garbutt and ticket refunds – our most-read Town stories of the week
- Credit: Archant
We’ve been without football for more than three months now, but it’s still been a busy week of Ipswich Town news - here’s our most-read stories.
Top of the list this week, and indeed most-read so far this month, was ex-Town striker Darren Bent’s recollection of a tense dressing room dressing down at Ason Villa, involving current Town boss Paul Lambert and ex-manager Roy Keane...
Second was Paul Lambert talking about Town’s chances of signing star loanee Luke Garbutt. Spoiler: Not good...
Next was the latest in the onging season ticket refund drama...
Plus, there’s an update here...
Next was old Town favourite Steve Evans sharing a story of how the Blues actually helped him sign star striker Ivan Toney for Peterborough...
You may also want to watch:
And finally this week was the news that Lambert thinks the coronavirus pandemic will lead to young players getting more opportunities...
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 7 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 8 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 9 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections