Town thrash U’s, Norwood latest and League One betting odds - Our most-read Ipswich stories of the week
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town made three signings, finally got back to action and learned their League One fixtures this week - here’s our most-read stories from the past seven days.
Top of the pops this week was our coverage from Town’s first friendly of the season - a 5-0 win across two 75-minute games at Colchester United last Tuesday.
READ: Player reports: How all 26 Ipswich Town players performed at Colchester United
Next up was the news that the bookies think there are several teams other than Town more likely to win the League One title this season...
Third was another update on the James Norwood saga...
You may also want to watch:
Next was another Norwood-related story - this time why he was missing at Colchester...
And finally on our list for this week was an update on the swirling Kayden Jackson transfer rumours...
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 9 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 10 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region