Bids for ex-striker, Evans wants big money for Downes and a former Canary at Town - our most read stories this week
- Credit: PA
With transfer rumours kicking off and the start date for next season confirmed, it’s been a busy week in Ipswich Town news - here’s our most-read Blues stories...
Top of the list this week is about a player who isn’t even with Town any more, and has just been relegated - but the news that big Kieffer Moore looks set to be the subject of a bidding war between Championship clubs certainly caugh the attention!
Second was chief football writer Stuart Watson’s look at where Town need to strengthen this summer...
Third was the news that there have been no official bids yet for in-demand young star Flynn Downes...
READ: No offers for Ipswich starlet Downes as Evans places significant value on midfielder And straight after that was an update on Crystal Palace’s valuation of Downes..MORE: Palace well below Ipswich Town’s valuation of star man Downes
Next was Andy Warren’s report that ex-Bolton and Norwich keeper Remi Matthews is training with Ipswich...
You may also want to watch:
And finally on our list this week was outspoken Peterborough owner Darragh MacAnthony’s thoughts on clubs who take strike action over the cost of Covid-19 testing...
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune