Bids for ex-striker, Evans wants big money for Downes and a former Canary at Town - our most read stories this week
- Credit: PA
With transfer rumours kicking off and the start date for next season confirmed, it’s been a busy week in Ipswich Town news - here’s our most-read Blues stories...
Top of the list this week is about a player who isn’t even with Town any more, and has just been relegated - but the news that big Kieffer Moore looks set to be the subject of a bidding war between Championship clubs certainly caugh the attention!
Second was chief football writer Stuart Watson’s look at where Town need to strengthen this summer...
Third was the news that there have been no official bids yet for in-demand young star Flynn Downes...
READ: No offers for Ipswich starlet Downes as Evans places significant value on midfielder And straight after that was an update on Crystal Palace’s valuation of Downes..MORE: Palace well below Ipswich Town’s valuation of star man Downes
Next was Andy Warren’s report that ex-Bolton and Norwich keeper Remi Matthews is training with Ipswich...
And finally on our list this week was outspoken Peterborough owner Darragh MacAnthony’s thoughts on clubs who take strike action over the cost of Covid-19 testing...
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 7 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 8 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 9 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 10 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's