Motocross returns to action this Sunday at Blaxhall in an exciting 12-race programme
- Credit: Archant
This Sunday (April 2) sees the Woodbridge & DMCC host their first motocross meeting of the season at the Blaxhall circuit near Woodbridge with the event being supported by Orwell Truck and Vans.
A 160 rider strong entry and exciting 12 race programme featuring both Expert and Junior graded riders along with the opening round of the NGR Championship it is sure to produce a full day of racing action on the sandy circuit.
The Experts consist of a local experts such as former Centre Champion Luke Benstead and last year’s British Youth Champion George Grigg-Pettitt battle it out with Jason Morland, Steve Bixby and top Youth rider Tom Grimshaw.
Joining the Experts will be the fastest of the Juniors with the rest being split into the remaining two groups featuring a number of up-and-coming riders.
With 120 Expert and Juniors all battling it out across three groups there is sure to be plenty of close racing.
You may also want to watch:
The NGR Championship of Over 35s will also be heading to Blaxhall for the opening round of the season, with the early season favourites looking to start the championship strongly.
All the action starts at 9.30am with practice followed by the first race of the season at around 11.30am.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 9 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 10 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
Admission prices are £10 for adults and £5 for unaccompanied children with the Blaxhall circuit being located using the postcode IP17 1LG.
For more information please visit www.woodbridgemcc.co.uk.