Moyes after Lescott replacement
DAVID MOYES will splash �10million of the Joleon Lescott fee on Russian ace Diniyar Bilyaletdinov.
DAVID MOYES will splash �10million of the Joleon Lescott fee on Russian ace Diniyar Bilyaletdinov. (The Sun)
Everton last night accepted Manchester City's �24m bid for Lescott and the defender is set to sign today.
Toffees manager Moyes now wants FOUR new faces before the window closes.
And he will make Lokomotiv Moscow attacking midfielder Bilyaletdinov, 24, the first of them this week.
You may also want to watch:
He has also targeted Stoke's Ryan Shawcross, Arsenal's Philippe Senderos and Newcastle's Steven Taylor to replace Lescott.
City will fight any 'tapping up' allegation over the Lescott saga. Boss Mark Hughes said: "We're quite comfortable with how it has progressed."
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 9 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash