#myitfcpic and fan cam – Your pictures from before, during and after Ipswich Town’s 5-2 win over Sunderland at Portman Road
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town thrash Ipswich Town 5-2 at Portman Road and you’ve been sharing your photos of the day using the #myitfcpic and #itfc hashtags
Ipswich Town fan Mark Tuxford shares his thoughts on the result with our fan cam feature.
Ipswich Town forward Martyn Waghorn scored and set up three as the Blues put five past Sunderland at Portman Road.
Blues turn on the style to thrash Black Cats - Match report
Martyn Waghorn opened the scoring for the blues, before Billy Jones equalised four minutes later but Jordan Spence restored Town’s lead when he headed home Waghorn’s corner make it 2-1 at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Bersant Celina then made it 3-1 the best goal of the night, before David McGoldrick scores Town’s fourth, Aiden McGeady pulled one back for the Blackcats, but then sub Grant Ward added the fifth.
The result sees Mick McCarthy’s men move back up to fifth in the table, one point in front of this Saturday’s vistors Bristol City who currently sit in 7th in the Championship.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved