#myitfcpic and fan cam – Your pictures from before, during and after Ipswich Town’s 5-2 win over Sunderland at Portman Road
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town thrash Ipswich Town 5-2 at Portman Road and you’ve been sharing your photos of the day using the #myitfcpic and #itfc hashtags
Ipswich Town fan Mark Tuxford shares his thoughts on the result with our fan cam feature.
Ipswich Town forward Martyn Waghorn scored and set up three as the Blues put five past Sunderland at Portman Road.
Blues turn on the style to thrash Black Cats - Match report
Martyn Waghorn opened the scoring for the blues, before Billy Jones equalised four minutes later but Jordan Spence restored Town’s lead when he headed home Waghorn’s corner make it 2-1 at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Bersant Celina then made it 3-1 the best goal of the night, before David McGoldrick scores Town’s fourth, Aiden McGeady pulled one back for the Blackcats, but then sub Grant Ward added the fifth.
The result sees Mick McCarthy’s men move back up to fifth in the table, one point in front of this Saturday’s vistors Bristol City who currently sit in 7th in the Championship.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover