#myitfcpic and fan cam – Your pictures from before, during and after Ipswich Town’s 5-2 win over Sunderland at Portman Road
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town thrash Ipswich Town 5-2 at Portman Road and you’ve been sharing your photos of the day using the #myitfcpic and #itfc hashtags
Ipswich Town fan Mark Tuxford shares his thoughts on the result with our fan cam feature.
Ipswich Town forward Martyn Waghorn scored and set up three as the Blues put five past Sunderland at Portman Road.
Blues turn on the style to thrash Black Cats - Match report
Martyn Waghorn opened the scoring for the blues, before Billy Jones equalised four minutes later but Jordan Spence restored Town’s lead when he headed home Waghorn’s corner make it 2-1 at the break.
Bersant Celina then made it 3-1 the best goal of the night, before David McGoldrick scores Town’s fourth, Aiden McGeady pulled one back for the Blackcats, but then sub Grant Ward added the fifth.
The result sees Mick McCarthy’s men move back up to fifth in the table, one point in front of this Saturday’s vistors Bristol City who currently sit in 7th in the Championship.
- 1 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 6 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win