Needham fail in Jopling scoop
Needham Market manager Danny Laws has failed in his bid to bring a proven Ridgeon League scorer to Bloomfields. Debenham LC striker Stuart Jopling has decided against joining neighbours Needham Market opting instead to remain with the Division One hopefuls.
NEEDHAM Market manager Danny Laws has failed in his bid to bring a proven Ridgeons League scorer to Bloomfields.
Debenham LC striker Stuart Jopling has decided against joining neighbours Needham Market opting instead to remain with the Division One hopefuls.
Jopling 33, is a renowned goalscorer in the Ridgeons League and has hit eleven goals for the club who sit seven points off the promotion places.
Mel Aldis' side have had a steady start to the season and Jopling feels at this stage of his career that Debenham is the best place to be for him and his family.
You may also want to watch:
Needham, meanwhile, will up their search for a target man after scoring just 21 times this season compared to over 30 at this stage last season.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases