Needham Market add a new striker to their ranks
Needham Market boss Mark Morsley has bolstered his striking options, with the signing of Ollie Mann.
Mann has signed Ryman League forms for the Marketmen, after spending the last few seasons playing in the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division with Brantham Athletic.
The striker has had Ryman experience before, at Leiston, under Morsley, before a serious knee injury halted his progression.
But after regaining fitness and confidence, the 25-year-old is ready to test himself at a higher-level again, with Needham beating off competition from several other clubs for his signature.
Mann could make his Needham debut at Farnborough on Saturday, as the Suffolk side look to win their fourth Ryman Premier Division game in a row.
You may also want to watch:
An injury-time own goal saw the Marketmen defeat East Thurrock 2-1 last night, adding to recent wins over Hendon (2-0) and Tonbridge Angels (2-1).
Only goal difference sees them sit in the relegation zone prior to Saturday.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 7 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 10 Incoming Town CEO Ashton 'set to poach Bristol City head of football operations' - report
See tomorrow’s East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star newspapers for the full story.