New signings keep arriving at Braintree Town
New Braintree Town manager Brad Quinton has added three more faces to the Iron’s new-look squad, following their relegation to Conference South last season.
Arriving at Cressing Road are left-back Ricky Gabriel, forward Nigel Neita and midfielder Connor Bolton.
Gabriel played under Quinton at Enfield last season as the Londoners narrowly missed out on promotion to the Ryman Premier.
Neita meanwhile, started his career at Premier League giants Arsenal, before moving on to Dulwich Hamlet and the Met Police and spent last season at Enfield, scoring twice in 18 games.
Bolton (22) also played under former Iron midfielder Quinton last season.
You may also want to watch:
The new additions join former Iron goalkeeper Nathan McDonald, Liam Enver-Marum, Billy Crook, George Sykes, Xavier Vidal, Roman Michael-Percil, Jonathan Muleba, Samir Bihmoutine, ex-midfielder Scott Shulton, George Craddock and Marc Okoye at the club.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 5 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 6 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 7 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 8 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12