Nico Covatti wins Argentine Championship
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Witches rider Nico Covatti has won the Argentine Championship for the fourth time.
Covatti took victory ahead of Pole Dawid Stachyra at the end of a gruelling series, as he took the win in the final round of the competition to seal the overall victory.
“I’m very happy to win the championship, it’s very long and a very hard season,” he said.
“I’m happy because it was very hard, my mechanics and my bikes were great.
“Now I can relax and go to Europe for the new season. England is all ready, in Poland I need new bikes because it’s very hard.
You may also want to watch:
“Everything is ok because I have good people helping me.”
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening