The Non-League Podcast: ’The things players will say to get out of training!’ Some great stories this week!
- Credit: Archant
Join host MIKE BACON and co-host CARL MARSTON for another fun-packed Non-league podcast.
And what a show this week!
Mike and Carl are joined by Long Melford first team boss Jamie Bradbury and Old Newton manager 'Macca' McConnell.
Topics this week include:-
Sin bin latest!
You may also want to watch:
Players supporting club functions
Moving up the pyramid
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 'Dedicated' volunteer police officer dies after having Covid-19
- 3 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk
- 4 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 5 Floods as river bursts its banks at beauty spot
- 6 Ipswich closing in on Thomas signing, as club await Harrop medical results
- 7 Three fined for breaching Covid rules after reports of 'gathering'
- 8 Where Ipswich Town are at with ins and outs during the January transfer window
- 9 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 10 Suffolk coronavirus vaccine concerns – your questions answered
Local derby rivalry
The things players will say to avoid training
And much, much more....