The Non-League Podcast: ’The things players will say to get out of training!’ Some great stories this week!
- Credit: Archant
Join host MIKE BACON and co-host CARL MARSTON for another fun-packed Non-league podcast.
And what a show this week!
Mike and Carl are joined by Long Melford first team boss Jamie Bradbury and Old Newton manager 'Macca' McConnell.
Topics this week include:-
Sin bin latest!
You may also want to watch:
Players supporting club functions
Moving up the pyramid
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 10 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward
Local derby rivalry
The things players will say to avoid training
And much, much more....