East Anglian Derby at Carrow Road live on Sky
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town’s East Anglian Derby visit to Norwich City will be shown live on Sky Sports.
The game at Carrow Road will now be played on Sunday, February 10 at 12pm.
The 1-1 draw at Portman Road in September was not initially scheduled to be shown on Sky but was ultimately televised via the red button. That meant the game could be shown on the EFL’s iFollow service, where it became the most-viewed game on that platform so far this season.
However, the game being on Sky’s main channels means it will not be available on iFollow this time.
Gwion Edwards gave Ipswich the lead before Moritz Leitner equalised for the Canaries in September.
You may also want to watch:
February’s game will see Ipswich manager Paul Lambert return to the club he took from League One to the Premier League, earlier in his career.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 7 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 8 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 9 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
- 10 Shoplifter caught stealing £829 worth of alcohol from Sainsbury's