Matchday Live: Grabban’s brace condemns Ipswich to another defeat at the City Ground
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town were beaten 2-0 by Nottingham Forest at the City Ground this afternoon.
The Blues are looking to bounce back after they suffered a major blow in midweek, following their 3-2 home loss to Bristol City.
They now travel to a side who drew 5-5 with Aston Villa on Wednesday.
“You get games like that in the Championship and there are always games like that where the score is pretty happy,” manger Paul Lambert said. “I’m pretty sure it was exciting as well.
“Forest have invested heavily as well but we have to go there and try and win. My job is to try and go there on the front foot and try to win and I won’t change my way.
You may also want to watch:
“We have a big crowd coming to support us and we’ll try and entertain them as well. We are going there with confidence to try and win.
“The only thing we’re missing are those wins. Everything else, from the level the lads were playing at to now, is really high.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 6 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 9 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 10 A134 closed after serious accident in Colchester