Pacers juniors' winner at home
Junior cross countrySaint Edmund Pacers provided the overall winner in the under-13 boys' rankings, thanks to the efforts of James Green. He actually finished behind rivals Andrew Revell and Cameron McKie (Diss AC) on the day, but proved the most consistent over the five meetings.
Junior cross country
Saint Edmund Pacers provided the overall winner in the under-13 boys' rankings, thanks to the efforts of James Green. He actually finished behind rivals Andrew Revell and Cameron McKie (Diss AC) on the day, but proved the most consistent over the five meetings.
James Powley, the son of well-known senior runner Nigel Powley, was second to Green in the under-13 section. He competes for Ipswich Triathlon Club.
There was no stopping Abbie Beales, of Waveney Valley AC, in the under-15 girls' age group. She won at Nowton Park to take the overall title, ahead of Emma Burroughs and Alice Wicks. Pacers' Charlotte Christensen was second on the day, just 17seconds behind Beales.
Emily Robbins, of Waveney Valley AC, was crowned the under-13 girls' champion, ahead of Harriers' Emily Lodge and Newmarket Joggers' Sarah Driver. However, Elin Grose, of the Pacers, was the leading under-13 athlete at the final race. Pacers' club-mate Chloe Jennings won the under-17 age category.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi