Pacers juniors' winner at home
Junior cross countrySaint Edmund Pacers provided the overall winner in the under-13 boys' rankings, thanks to the efforts of James Green. He actually finished behind rivals Andrew Revell and Cameron McKie (Diss AC) on the day, but proved the most consistent over the five meetings.
Junior cross country
Saint Edmund Pacers provided the overall winner in the under-13 boys' rankings, thanks to the efforts of James Green. He actually finished behind rivals Andrew Revell and Cameron McKie (Diss AC) on the day, but proved the most consistent over the five meetings.
James Powley, the son of well-known senior runner Nigel Powley, was second to Green in the under-13 section. He competes for Ipswich Triathlon Club.
There was no stopping Abbie Beales, of Waveney Valley AC, in the under-15 girls' age group. She won at Nowton Park to take the overall title, ahead of Emma Burroughs and Alice Wicks. Pacers' Charlotte Christensen was second on the day, just 17seconds behind Beales.
You may also want to watch:
Emily Robbins, of Waveney Valley AC, was crowned the under-13 girls' champion, ahead of Harriers' Emily Lodge and Newmarket Joggers' Sarah Driver. However, Elin Grose, of the Pacers, was the leading under-13 athlete at the final race. Pacers' club-mate Chloe Jennings won the under-17 age category.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years