Watch Lambert on January moves, Crouch, Bishop and former Blues boss Royle
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Paul Lambert spoke to the media this afternoon ahead of Saturday’s visit of Wigan Athletic.
The Scot is still looking for his first victory as Ipswich manager, following a run of two draws and four defeats in his opening six games.
The Blues are on run of four-successive defeats, following losses to West Brom, Bristol City, Nottingham Forest and Middlesbrough.
Saturday’s visit of Wigan represents a chance to find that first win, with the Latics sitting 16th in the table.
The Blues remain bottom and are now eight points adrift of safety (Millwall in 21st) and are seven behind both Reading and Bolton immediately above them.
You may also want to watch:
Lambert will speak to the media at 1pm.
You can also follow live text updates here.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years