People will soon start talking about Dunne’s players
COLCHESTER United boss, Joe Dunne, wants the rest of League One to start talking about his players.
New manager Dunne has so far masterminded two wins from two games, over Hartlepool and Swindon, since he succeeded John Ward as the U’s supremo.
The Dubliner is now preparing his side for targeting a hat-trick of wins, at Yeovil Town this Saturday.
Dunne explained: “The next game is soon with us, and we have to make sure we go to Yeovil with the same aggression, the same attitude and the same belief as we have done in our first two matches.
“And that’s because I hope that people start to talk about our players now.”
You may also want to watch:
Dunne wants his players to reach their full potential, and they are already on course after six points out of six.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident