Preview: Another big night of motorsport action at Foxhall Stadium
- Credit: Archant
There’s another quality motorsport fest at Foxhall Stadium this coming Saturday night, with a triple–formula race meeting boasting bangers, oval track legends and v8 stock cars.
The bangers feature a four-a-side team event with teams booked to appear so far including The Midnight Runners, The Muppetts and Triple C.
The big talking point being that two teams apiece are booked in for both The Dreamers and Team Reem so this should certainly provide some heavy crashing action.
Continuing the evening’s action, we also have the return of the fast and furious oval track legends for their 2017 British Championship Sponsored by 1KE Engineering.
The legends are a firm favourite whenever they visit and this meeting will be no exception.
You may also want to watch:
The sight and sound of these quarter-scale vintage American coupe and sedan–style, purpose built race cars is something to behold and entertains race fans wherever they appear.
No doubt the best there is in this formula will be booked to appear including Sean Smith, Dan Holden, Scottish racer Lynsey McCloy and Bob Davis, who’s recently returned to racing.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Completing the motorsport menu will be the v8 stock cars.
Big things are hoped for in this spectacular formula in 2017 with a recruitment campaign of more drivers.
The big names such as Dave Miles Snr, Daniel Moss, George Boult Senior and hopefully Alan Gray, in a much revamped new car, will appear on Saturday.
The v8’s always enjoy a fast blast around the Foxhall tarmac and when incidents happen, they are fast and spectacular!
Right now the formula has some very well prepared cars and some very even and competitive racing.
If you like your stock cars big, hard–hitting and with a v8 ‘growl’, this is the formula for you.
Turnstiles open at 5.30pm and racing starts at 6.45pm.