Raspberry Blower hunt narrows
THE hunt to track down the Phantom Raspberry Blower of the SIL continues apace and it looks as though the search is narrowing down.The 'Rasps' are still continuing but the culprit will surely soon be brought to book.
THE hunt to track down the Phantom Raspberry Blower of the SIL continues apace and it looks as though the search is narrowing down.
The 'Rasps' are still continuing but the culprit will surely soon be brought to book.
He is bound to slip up sooner or later and some of the best brains in the area are now working on the case as the mystery gains widespread interest.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Sandilands has been a suspect from the start and he was mentioned by Stowmarket Town joint manager Christian Appleford in this space last week.
“In response to Christian's words I remain pleading innocence and I put forward Simon 'Barksrasp' who has rasped me while forgetting to withhold his phone number on more than one occasion. He has done the same to Peter Solomon.”
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster
We shall see whether Sandy is right in his assumption.
The plot thickens - with Sandy adding: “It seems to have taken over all banter in the SIL right now.
“I've ruled out Christian who I had early suspicions of and think other big suspects are Shaun Watson and Jimmy Marjoram.
“And if I had to put money on two people, it would have to be Bourne Vale regulars Glen Bradlaugh and Alan Ditcham.”
Watch this space.