Red balls in Ryman League
ALL Ryman League matches on March 7 and 14 will be played with bright red footballs.The league is supporting its stationery sponsor's �500,000 fund-raising drive for Red Nose Day, which this year is on March 13.
ALL Ryman League matches on March 7 and 14 will be played with bright red footballs.
The league is supporting its stationery sponsor's �500,000 fund-raising drive for Red Nose Day, which this year is on March 13.
All home matches played by the league's 66 clubs on those two Saturdays will feature bright red footballs, with cash collected given to Comic Relief.
You may also want to watch:
Alan Turvey, chairman of the Ryman League, said: “The charity challenged us to 'Do Something Funny for Money', so we thought that a Red Nose style football would do the trick.
“We've had clearance from the Football Association but expect our initiative will raise a few questions and eyebrows.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk