Irish youngsters called up for Under 21 clash during international break
- Credit: Archant
A trio of Ipswich Town youngsters have been called up to the Republic of Ireland Under 21 squad for their clash with Luxembourg during the international break.
Barry Cotter, Corrie Ndaba and Aaron Drinan have all been named in the squad for the clash on March 24.
Cotter made two first-team appearances towards the end of last season while Ndaba, who recently signed a professional deal with the club, has travelled with the senior squad for Blues’ last two fixtures against West Brom and Bristol City respectively.
Both have featured regularly for Gerard Nash’s table-topping U23 side this term.
Drinan is currently on loan at Waterford until the end of June but has yet to score for the League of Ireland club.
You may also want to watch:
Alan Judge and Jonas Knudsen have been called up for Ireland and Denmark duty during the international break.
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster