Ribery blow for Chelsea
CHELSEA figure highly in today's transfer rumours.The Times claims the Stamford Bridge club's summer transfer plans have been dealt a blow by Bayern Munich placing a �65m asking price on midfielder Frank Ribery.
CHELSEA figure highly in today's transfer rumours.
The Times claims the Stamford Bridge club's summer transfer plans have been dealt a blow by Bayern Munich placing a �65m asking price on midfielder Frank Ribery.
Meanwhile, The Sun claims striker Didier Drogba has ruled out an �18m transfer to Manchester City this summer after sources revealed he wishes to remain at Chelsea.
According to the Daily Star, AC Milan midfielder Clarence Seedorf has turned his back on a summer move to Chelsea after insisting: "I have a contract with Milan."
You may also want to watch:
The Daily Mail reports that new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancellotti is turning his attention to turned AZ Alkmaar's striker Moussa Dembele after a �12m deal for FC Twente striker Arnautovic broke down due the players medical revealing a foot fracture.
There are also reports that West Ham have joined Chelsea in the race to sign Manchester City's 19-year-old striker Daniel Sturridge.
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 7 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Donacien's 'feeling the love' after returning from the Ipswich Town shadows
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following three-car crash near Bury St Edmunds