Matchday Live: Rowe puts Blues ahead with first goal for the club
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town are in League One action when they visit Rochdale for the first time this evening - 7.45pm.
The Blues go into this game following a free weekend, in which they were supposed to take on Bury before they were removed from the league earlier this season.
They lost top spot to Wycombe at the weekend, but could reclaim it under the lights at Spotland.
"I think we've started games really well," Lambert said of his side this season. "I think we've been aggressive with the game, not physically but aggressive the way we play, and it's important to start really well.
"And every game we've started well we've gone on to win and I think that's an important thing. So we have to start well and if we do that hopefully we get another good result. But I'm really happy with our form at this moment."
The game kicks off at 7.45pm.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 4 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 5 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 7 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 8 Truck overturns on wet, slippery road near Stowmarket
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off