Matchday Live: Rowe puts Blues ahead with first goal for the club
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town are in League One action when they visit Rochdale for the first time this evening - 7.45pm.
The Blues go into this game following a free weekend, in which they were supposed to take on Bury before they were removed from the league earlier this season.
They lost top spot to Wycombe at the weekend, but could reclaim it under the lights at Spotland.
"I think we've started games really well," Lambert said of his side this season. "I think we've been aggressive with the game, not physically but aggressive the way we play, and it's important to start really well.
"And every game we've started well we've gone on to win and I think that's an important thing. So we have to start well and if we do that hopefully we get another good result. But I'm really happy with our form at this moment."
You may also want to watch:
The game kicks off at 7.45pm.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 5 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 10 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car