Ruthless Witches show no mercy to Tigers
Glasgow Tigers 36 Ipswich Witches 56
Ipswich ‘Sackers’ Witches raced to their biggest away victory of the season with a thoroughly ruthless display in Scotland.
The Suffolk side ran out easy victors against a poor Glasgow team who had no answer to the visitors’ fire-power and all-round class.
Looking for Witches heroes was akin to looking for trees in a forest. Every visiting rider came to the party and from the off it was clear which team were going to run out victors.
“We did exactly what we came here to do,” Witches team boss Pete Simmons said.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a long trip to Glasgow and back in a day and we wanted to make sure it was worth it.
More reaction for Pete Simmons in Monday’s EADT
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 A14 ‘reopening soon’ after serious crash causes overnight closure
- 10 Two cars set alight in two different streets