Scheme to replace goalposts
SUFFOLK County Football Association has launched a temporary scheme to support clubs to replace old and unsafe goalposts.
They have negotiated a 20% discount with local supplier Mark Harrod Ltd across their full range of goalposts, from mini-soccer to full-size goals.
Suffolk FA is also offering a contribution of �100 (one set per applicant) which can be claimed back at the end of the process.
To be eligibile clubs must be affiliated to Suffolk FA for the 2010-11 season while parish councils and local authorities can also apply if their main user is an affiliated football club.
Applicants will have to demonstrate the need for replacement goalposts by sending by email a photograph of the old and unsafe goalposts.
You may also want to watch:
Applications are now being taken and for more information on the scheme, or to apply, contact: Tom Fairbrother at Suffolk FA by e-mail to email@example.com or telephone 01449 776318.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 More police mistakes in case of 'bubbly and funny' Emma who fell from window