Scott Nicholls is back at Foxhall! Morten Risager swoops as more star names set to ride in his BIG testimonial meeting, including Ritchie Worrall and Danny King. ‘So looking forward to racing at Foxhall again’ – Hot Shot Scott
- Credit: Archant
Scott Nicholls will be back racing at Foxhall Stadium again – albeit for one night only!
‘Hot Shot’ Scott has been confirmed as one of the starters in Morten Risager’s Testimonial Meeting on opening night at Foxhall Stadium, on Saturday, March 22.
Risager has added Nicholls, former Witch Danny King and new Witches No.1 Ritchie Worrall to an already impressive field that includes world No.3 Niels-Kristian Iversen and fellow Grand Prix star Kenneth Bjerre.
It’s all pointing to an excellent’s night’s racing.
And Nicholls, the 35-year-old Ipswich-based, seven-time British champion, couldn’t be more delighted to be back at his home-town club.
You may also want to watch:
“Yes, it will be nice to be back at Foxhall,” he said.
“I last rode there in 2010 before the Witches went to the Premier League and it will be great to meet the fans and people again.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 9 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
“Morten rode with me at Coventry in the year we won the league in 2005. He’s a nice lad and always ultra-professional in his presentation. He took a couple of knocks that year if I remember. I’m glad I can do his big meeting for him.”
Nicholls will be riding at Belle Vue in 2014 in the Elite League alongside new Witches No.1 Worrall.
“I rode against Ritchie Worrall at King’s Lynn last season and he got an 18-point maximum for the Stars,” exclaimed Nicholls.
“He looks a good choice for Ipswich as a No.1 this season.”
Nicholls is riding in Poland this year and hopes to do so in Sweden too.
But it will be at Foxhall in Risager’s Testimonial Meeting in March, that Suffolk fans can now look forward to seeing him.
Confirmed starters for meeting: Morten Risager, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Kenneth Bjerre, Scott Nicholls, Danny King, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard, Ritchie Worrall, Rohan Tungate, Cameron Heeps, Gino Manzares, Richie Hawkins. 4 riders to confirm