Sevens tournament at Old Buckenham Hall
Old Buckenham Hall host their sevens tournament this Sunday.
The matches will begin at 11am and will finish at around 3.30pm.
There will be two tournaments, for under-13 and under-11 teams.
The teams taking part are Sudbury RFC, Ipswich RFC, Bury St Edmunds RFC, Barnardiston Preparatory School, Haverhill, St John’s Prep School, Cambridge, Holmwood House, Lexden, New Hall, Chelmsford, Ipswich Prep School, Langley Prep School, Norfolk, Finborough School, The Abbey, Woodbridge and Dame Bradbury’s, Saffron Walden.
Visiting referees include Tyrone Howe, the ex-British & Irish Lions, rugby coach for Uppingham School and commentator for Sky TV, Toby Makhzangi, rugby coach for Uppingham School, and Paul Rowland, chairman of Ipswich Juniors RFC.
You may also want to watch:
Representatives from Help for Heroes are also expected to be in attendance on the day.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 4 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 5 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 6 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints