Several Thurlow Nunn Division teams begin their FA Cup campaigns
- Credit: Archant
Several Thurlow Nunn teams begin their FA Cup campaigns this weekend in the Extra Preliminary Round.
Tomorrow, defending Thurlow Nunn Premier Division champions Hadleigh United, who have won their opening two league games, host Hertfordshire-based Sawbridgeworth Town from the Essex Senior League.
Whitton United, looking to bounce back from their midweek league defeat to local rivals Ipswich Wanderers, host Eton Manor.
Woodbridge Town go to London Colney, while Brantham are at home to Codicaote with a 2pm kick-off.
There are also a couple of games on Sunday. Felixstowe & Walton travel to Tower Hamlets (3pm kick-off), while Ipswich Wanderers, who top the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division, go to Stansted, kick-off 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Winners of the ties will pocket £1,500 from the FA’s prize fund.
In Division One, Leiston Reserves go to Cornard United – both teams searching for their first points of the season. Debenham LC host Downham Town and Stowmarket Town go in search of their first league win of the season, following two 2-0 defeats, at home to Dereham Town.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Matchday Live: Town two down in 'season-defining' game as Harrop sees red
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit