Shock as Whitton pull out of League
WHITTON United have pulled out of the Ridgeons League.The Ipswich-based club have made their decision after a plethora of changes in recent weeks have left them struggling for staff and players.
WHITTON United have pulled out of the Ridgeons League.
The Ipswich-based club have made their decision after a plethora of changes in recent weeks have left them struggling for staff and players.
The reasons cited by the club include the resignations of first team manager and coach and the loss of supporting staff and then the transferring out of numerous players.
You may also want to watch:
This will mean that the playing record of Whitton will be expunged from the League for this season and the league table will be suitably adjusted in due course.
There will now only be two of the remaining 21 clubs in the Premier Division to be relegated at the end of this season.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef
Whitton United Reserves will continue to participate in the Reserve Division for the remainder of the season.