Stoke finish as runners-up
STOKE by Nayland were runners-up in the Junior Champion Club event, run by the English Golf Union, at Spalding on Sunday. The winners were King's Lynn from Norfolk.
By Tony Garnett
STOKE by Nayland were runners-up in the Junior Champion Club event, run by the English Golf Union, at Spalding on Sunday. The winners were King's Lynn from Norfolk. The best two Stableford score from three count. First round leaders Hertfordshire finished third.
Essex, represented by Chelmsford, were 15th and Cambridgeshire, represented by Ely City, were 27th.
154 King's Lynn (Norfolk): Luke Johnson 31 31, Kit Holmes 39 38, Bradley Harris 37 40.
You may also want to watch:
151: Stoke by Nayland (Suffolk): Sam Wardle 39 39, Louis Freeman 37 36, Charlie Sargeant 28 33.
138: Chelmsford (Essex): James McEaney 31 37, Matthew Petts 33 29, Jamie Smith 34 34.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 8 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 9 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 10 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
125: Cambridgeshire (Ely City): Luke Ryan 31 31, Blue Revell 31 32, Damion Miller 28 30.