Suffolk boys see off Norfolk
SUFFOLK'S boys' Under-16 team beat their Norfolk counterparts by eight matches to seven at Barnham Broom.Strength at the top of the order was key to Suffolk's success.
By Tony Garnett
SUFFOLK'S boys' Under-16 team beat their Norfolk counterparts by eight matches to seven at Barnham Broom.
Strength at the top of the order was key to Suffolk's success.
Results (Norfolk names first)
You may also want to watch:
Kit Holmes and Charlie Bright lost to Alastair Hall and Chris Gooding 3 and 1.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 5 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 9 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 10 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
Matthew Bacon and Ryan Ratcliffe lost to Callum Monk and Patrick Spraggs one down.
Ryan Page and James Laurence lost to Jack Jowers and Alasdair Gillan two down.
Harry Walker and Lyam Farnham halved with Jake Mowatt and Harry Raven.
Aaron Bullock and Matthew Alden beat Danny Perring and Ian Scott one up.
Singles: Holmes lost to Hall 6 and 5, Bright halved with Gooding, Bacon lost to Monk two down, Ratcliffe lost to Spraggs one down, Page lost to Jowers 3 and 2, Laurence beat Gillan one up, Walker halved with Mowatt, Farnham beat Raven 3 and 2, Bullock beat Perring one up, Alden halved with Scott.
Tomorrow there is an individual under-16 boys' event for the George Skevington Salver at Waldringfield, involving other counties.
Suffolk will be represented by Hall, Spraggs, Gooding, Gillan, Jowers, Monk, Adam Woodhead and Charlie Taylor.