Suffolk FA ready to shift goal posts
FOOTBALL: Suffolk Football Association has launched a temporary scheme to support clubs to replace old and unsafe goalposts.
They have negotiated a 20% discount with local supplier Mark Harrod Ltd across their full range of goalposts, from mini-soccer to full-size goals.
Suffolk FA is also offering a contribution of �100 (one set per applicant) which can be claimed back at the end of the process.
To be eligibility clubs must be affiliated to Suffolk FA for the 2010-11 season while Parish Councils and Local Authorities can also apply if their main user is an affiliated football club.
Applicants will have to demonstrate the need for replacement goalposts by sending by email a photograph of the old and unsafe goalposts.
You may also want to watch:
Applications are now being taken and for more information on the scheme, or to apply, contact: Tom Fairbrother at Suffolk FA by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01449 776318.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic