Suffolk FA Regional Girls’ PDC Trials
THIS year’s Suffolk FA trials for the Girls’ Player Development Centre (PDC) will be coming to Ipswich during the summer holidays.
The regional trials will be taking place between 4pm and 6pm on Tuesday, August 14 at Whitton Sports and Community Centre, Whitton Church Lane, Ipswich.
There will also be central trials taking place at Ormiston Endeavour Academy, Defoe Road, Ipswich, between 6pm and 7.30pm on Tuesday, September 18 and another trial could potentially take place at the same time and same venue on Tuesday, September 25.
The Suffolk FA PDC programme, which is supported by Ipswich company KBB (East Anglia) Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Bedrooms, offers extra training and support for players looking to progress on The FA girls’ talented player pathway. There are four different age groups being run during the 2012/13 season: U9, U11, U13, and U15. Training sessions will be held once a week over a 20-25 week period and a number of fixtures will be played throughout the year.
To take part in the Suffolk FA Girls’ PDC please complete and return an application form. To obtain an application form please contact Sue Wells, Suffolk FA Social Inclusion Officer, by emailing Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
You can either email the completed forms to Emma Manning, Suffolk FA Girls’ PDC Manager, at
email@example.com or you can post them to Emma Manning, Suffolk FA, Bill Steward House, The Buntings, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 5GZ.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Once you email or post your trial form to us you will not receive confirmation. You should turn up on the day of your chosen regional trial.
If you have any questions please contact Sue Wells, Suffolk FA Social Inclusion Officer, on 07432 735960 or email Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org