Suffolk sides discover fate in FA Trophy and Vase draw
- Credit: Archant
Ryman League Premier Division promotion hopefuls, Leiston, have been drawn at home to Ryman South side Corinthian Casuals in the FA Trophy Second Round.
Elsewhere, Ryman North outfit AFC Sudbury will face the winners of Ryman Premier duo Lewes or Hampton & Richmond Borough, away from home.
Also in the draw are Bury Town, Ben Chenery’s Blues facing a home game against mid-table Ryman South outfits Herne Bay or Walton Casuals.
Ties will be played on the weekend of Saturday, November 14, with winning clubs receiving £3,250.
Meanwhile, Thurlow Nunn Premier Division side Ipswich Wanderers, will host FA Vase debutants Cricklewood Wanderers in the second round of the competition.
You may also want to watch:
Kirkley & Pakefield, meanwhile, have been drawn at home to Edgware Town, while Stanway Rovers will be at home to the winners of Godmanchester Rovers and Mildenhall Town.
The ties are to be played on Saturday, November 21
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Matchday Live: Town two up on basement boys
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan