Suffolk teens lose out to Bedfordshire
Suffolk Under 16s 2Bedfordshire Under 16s 3SUFFOLK Under 16s ended their season's fixtures with two points from four matches after Bedfordshire had inflicted a 3-2 defeat in the East Anglian Counties Championship at Hadleigh.
Suffolk Under 16s 2
Bedfordshire Under 16s 3
SUFFOLK Under 16s ended their season's fixtures with two points from four matches after Bedfordshire had inflicted a 3-2 defeat in the East Anglian Counties Championship at Hadleigh.
Jordan Hutchings (Cornard) gave Suffolk an early lead, but Bedfordshire equalised with an overhead kick by Max Risby (Woburn).
You may also want to watch:
A low cross from Hutchings was converted by Josh Turner (Histon) to restore Suffolk's lead before Jake Bewley (Dunstable) equalised from a penalty kick on the stroke of half time.
The second half was evenly balanced with escapes at both ends with the deciding goal coming just before the end when Michael Badham (Woburn) converted a rebound from the goalkeeper.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
After the match Suffolk's manager Andy Gould presented the Under 16 Player of the Season trophy to Andrew Nugent of Woodbridge Town.