Sunday, April 20
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: FC Clacton v Lt Thurrock Dynamos (FC Clacton currently suspended from league), Hutton Res v Silver End Utd, Southendian Ladies v Beacon Hill Rovers.
Division Two: Lt Thurrock Dynamos Reserves v Writtle, Valley Green v Holland & Clacton.
Pope & Smith Chelmsford Sunday League
Gillott Trophy Semi-Final: Chelmer Wdrs v Tulip Springfield.
Premier Division: Hatfield Swan Inn v Priory Sports, Heybridge Social v Highfield Victoria.
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 4 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 7 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 8 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 9 55 projects identified in major plans to transform transport
- 10 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
Division One: Bromfords Reunion v Little Baddow, Southminster & Norton v Woodham Ath.
Division Two: Brookhouse v Old Chelmsfordians, Ongar United v Bicknacre, Redstones v Great Baddow, Woodham Ath Res v M & G.
Division Three: Margaretting S&S Club v Broomfield Res, Old Chelmsfordians Res v Hanningfield, Priory Sports Res v Woodham Radars, William De Ferrers Res. v Writtle Manor Res.
Division Four: Queens Park (Hannakins) v Marconi Leisure Res, Woodham Radars Res v Wilvale Rgs.