Sunday, April 26
Essex County Women’s League
League Cup Final: Eastern Avenue v Writtle at White Notley FC (2pm).
Premier Division: Chelmsford City v Hutton Res, Lawford v Walden.
Division One: Runwell Hospital v Southend Town.
Pope & Smith Chelmsford Sunday League
You may also want to watch:
Premier Division League Cup Final (at Heybridge Swifts FC): Boreham v Heybridge Social (10.30am)
Division Four League Cup Final (at Heybridge Swifts FC): Blackwater v Tulip Springfield (2.30pm).
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 6 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 7 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 8 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 10 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
Premier Division: Broomfield v Goldhanger Argyle, William De Ferrers v Priory Sports (DH).
Division One: Bromfords Reunion v Old Chelmsfordians, Bromfords Reunion v Old Chelmsfordians, Infield v Redstones, Southminster & Norton v Woodham Ath.
Division Two: Woodham Ath Res v Old Chelmsfordians Res, Writtle Manor Res v Chelmer Wdrs.
Division Three: Hanningfield v Broomfield Res, Margaretting S&S Club v William De Ferrers Res, Priory Sports Res v Wilvale Rangers , Rivermead v Writtle, Woodham Radars v M & G.
Division Four: Daen Ingas Res v Margaretting S&S Club Res, Queens Park (Hannakins) v Woodham Town.
Norfolk & Suffolk Veterans League
League Cup quarter-final: Dog House v Rickinghall.
League Cup semi-final: Woodbridge Town v Bury Town.
Division One South: Ransomes Sports v Capel Plough.
Division Two North: Heils Bakery Crusaders v Sole Bay Utd.
Division Two South: Eastern Electricity OB Res v Bacton ’89 FC.
Division Three North: Kirkley & Pakefield Res v Newton Flotman, Wealden v Costessey Sports.
Division Three South: Black Boy v Ipswich Valley Rangers, Ipswich Park v St Clements Hospital, Ipswich Revolution v Kesgrave Kestrels.