Sunday, December 18
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: Beacon Hill Rovers v Billericay Town Res, Redbridge v Hawkwell Ath, Runwell Hospital v FC Clacton.
Division One: Runwell & Rayleigh v C&K Basildon Res, Tigers v FC Clacton Res, Walden v Ekco Whitecaps, Witham Town v Hutton Res.
Division Two: Lawford v Colchster Town Res, Leigh Rockets v Brentwood Sporting, Rochford Town v Aveley, Takeley v Silver End.
Pope & Smith Chelmsford Sunday League
You may also want to watch:
Division One League Cup Second Round: Great Baddow v Red Lion (Springfield).
Division Three League Cup Second Round: Writtle v Writtle Manor.
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 8 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
Division Four League Cup Second Round: Terling Social v E2v Mannex.
Premier Division: Daen Ingas v Baddow Spartak, Heybridge Social v Priory Sports, South Woodham Radars v Hatfield Swan Inn.
Division One: Fox & Hounds v Broomfield, Norton v Woodham Ath, Ongar Utd v Marconi Leisure.
Division Two: Atho Billericay v Old Chelmsfordians, Directa Hotspur v Little Baddow, Priory Sports Res. v Little Waltham, Redstones v Brookhouse, Woodham Radars v Goldhanger Argyle.
Division Three: Chelmer Wdrs v Margaretting S&S Club, Railway Tavern v Broomfield Res, Woodham Ath Res v Springfield Utd, Woodham Radars Res v Rivermead.
Division Four: Howbridge Swifts Res v Margaretting S&S Club Res, Marconi Leisure Res v Ongar Utd Res, Old Chelmsfordians Res v Carpenters Arms, Springfield v Woodham Radars A.