Sunday, January 15
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: Assandun Vikings v Hawkwell Ath, Redbridge v Beacon Hill Rovers.
Division One: FC Clacton Res v Southend Town, Hutton Reserves v Ekco Whitecaps, Tigers v Runwell & Rayleigh, Walden v Grays Ath.
Division Two: Colchester Town Reserves v Benfleet, Lawford v Leigh Rockets.
Essex County Cup Quarter Final: Barking v FC Clacton.
You may also want to watch:
Essex County Trophy Quarter Final: Billericay Town Res v Hutton U18, Rochford Town v C&K Basildon Res, Silver End v Witham Town.
Pope & Smith Chelmsford Sunday League
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 8 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
Coward Cup Third Round: South Woodham Radars v Daen Ingas.
Gillott Trophy Third Round: Writtle Manor v Ongar Utd Res, Broomfield Res v Margaretting S&S Club Res.
Division Four League Cup Second Round: Marconi Leisure Res v William De Ferrers Res.
Premier Division: Gallow Utd v Baddow Spartak, Highfield Victoria v Heybridge Social, William De Ferrers v Priory Sports.
Division One: Howbridge Swifts v Infield, Marconi Leisure v Norton, Ongar Utd v Great Baddow, Red Lion (Springfield) v Broomfield, Woodham Ath v Fox & Hounds.
Division Two: Atho Billericay v Brookhouse, Directa Hotspur v Little Waltham, Old Chelmsfordians v Little Baddow, Redstones v Priory Sports Res.
Division Three: Margaretting S&S Club v Woodham Ath Res, Railway Tavern v Woodham Radars Res, Rivermead v Chelmer Wdrs, Writtle v Springfield Utd.
Division Four: Carpenters Arms v E2v Mannex, Springfield v Howbridge Swifts Res, Woodham Radars A v Terling Social.