Sunday, May 18
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: FC Clacton v Assandun Vikings postponed (FC Clacton currently suspended by league and County FA), Lt Thurrock Dynamos v Hutton Res, Silver End Utd v Southendian Ladies.
Division One: Essex Allstars v Walden.
Division Two: Island v Holland & Clacton, Wickford Town v Writtle.
Norfolk & Suffolk Veterans League
You may also want to watch:
Premier Division: Framlingham Town v Norwich Trafford.
Division Two (North): Long Stratton v Mulbarton Wdrs.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 5 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 6 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 7 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Missing person from Braintree has been found
- 10 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
Division Two (South): Yaxley Cherry Tree v The Brickies.
Division Three (South): St Clements v The Suffolk Punch, Suffolk Police v Capel Plough.
Division Three (West): Rickinghall v Eastern Electricity OB Res.
The deadline for joining the Norfolk & Suffolk Veterans’ Football League next season is May 31.
Clubs must be based in either of the two counties and players have to be over 35 years-old.
There are at present over 50 clubs in the League with scheduled matches every two weeks with the divisions regionalised to reduce travelling costs.
There are currently three cup competitions in addition to the ten League matches- League Cup and Shield and a Seniors Cup restricted to over 40 year-olds.
Contact is Ro Williams on 01502 478484 or 07886 465552 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org