Sunday, May 10
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: Chelmsford City v Beacon Hill Rovers, Hutton Res v Walden, Takeley v Lawford, Writtle v Silver End Utd.
Division One: Runwell Hospital v Hullbridge Sports, Wickford Town v Southend Town.
Pope & Smith Chelmsford Sunday League
Premier Division: Heybridge Social v Priory Sports.
You may also want to watch:
Division One: Bromfords Reunion v Southminster & Norton, Woodham Ath v Old Chelmsfordians, Woodham Ath v Old Chelmsfordians.
Division Two: Woodham Ath Res v Springfield.
- 1 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 2 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 6 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 7 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
Division Three: Broomfield Res v Margaretting S&S Club, Hanningfield v M & G, Priory Sports Res v Writtle, Woodham Radars v Rivermead.
Division Four: Marconi Leisure Res v Tulip Springfield (DH), Margaretting S&S Res v Woodham Town, Queens Park (Hannakins) v Mannex MR.