Sunday, October 12
The FA Cup 14-15
Third Qualifying Round: Greenwich Borough v Redhill (1pm), Kingstonian v Eastbourne Borough.
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: Beacon Hill Rovers v Walthamstow Eagles, Collier Row Tigers v Chelmsford City, Lawford v Takeley, Silver End Utd v Hutton Res, Writtle v Walden.
You may also want to watch:
Division One: Chelmsford City Res v Southend Town, Ekco Whitecaps v Eastern Avenue, Leigh Ath v Wickford Town.
Pope & Smith Chelmsford Sunday League
- 1 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 10 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
Coward Cup First Round: Boreham v Chelmer Wdrs, Woodham Radars v Bicknacre, Bromfords Reunion v Writtle Manor, Ongar Utd v PSV Billericay, Hatfield Swan Inn v Priory Sports, Maldon & Tiptree Ath v Redstones.
Premier Division League Cup First Round: Broomfield v Goldhanger Argyle.
Premier Division: Heybridge Social v William De Ferrers.
Division One: Old Chelmsfordians v Runwell Hospital, Woodham Ath v Infield.
Division Two: Brookhouse v Woodham Ath Res, Writtle Manor Res. v Old Chelmsfordians Res.
Division Three: Compasses v Hanningfield, Priory Sports Res. v Margaretting S&S Club, Rivermead v Broomfield Res, William De Ferrers Res. v Writtle, Wilvale Rangers v M & G.
Division Four: Daen Ingas Res v Tulip Springfield, Mannex MR v Woodham Radars Res, Margaretting S&S Res. v Marconi Leisure Res, Queens Park (Hannakins) v Springfield Res, Woodham Town v Hatfield Swan Inn Res.