Sunday, September 21
Suffolk FA Women’s Cup
First Round: East Bergholt Utd v Felixstowe & Walton Utd (2.15pm).
Pope & Smith Chelmsford League
Premier Division: Broomfield v Maldon & Tiptree Ath, Goldhanger Argyle v Writtle Manor, Heybridge Social v Hatfield Swan Inn, Priory Sports v Boreham, William De Ferrers v Daen Ingas.
Division One: Howbridge Swifts v Bromfords Reunion, Old Chelmsfordians v Infield, Redstones v Woodham Ath, Runwell Hospital v Southminster & Norton.
You may also want to watch:
Division Two: Bicknacre v Old Chelmsfordians Res, Chelmer Wanderers v Springfield, PSV Billericay v Woodham Ath Res, Writtle Manor Res v Brookhouse.
Division Three: Hanningfield v William De Ferrers Res, M & G v Broomfield Res, Woodham Radars v Margaretting S&S Club, Writtle v Wilvale Rgs.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
- 10 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
Division Four: Hatfield Swan Inn Res v Woodham Radars Res, Marconi Leisure Res v Daen Ingas Res, Margaretting S&SC Res v Tulip Springfield, Queens Park (Hannakins) v Blackwater, Woodham Town v Springfield Res.
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: Chelmsford City v Takeley, Collier Row Tigers v Hutton Res, Lawford v Silver End Utd, Walthamstow Eagles v Walden, Writtle v Beacon Hill Rovers.
Division One: Hullbridge Sports v Chelmsford City Res, Leigh Ath v Ekco Whitecaps, Lt Thurrock Dynamos v Southend Town, Runwell Hospital v Wickford Town.