Take part in our big end of season Ipswich Town survey
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
Ipswich Town have just enjoyed their best season in a decade – and we want to know your thoughts.
The Blues finished sixth in the Championship table with 78 points, their best return since Joe Royle’s men finished third in the 2004/05 campaign.
The season may have ended on a sour note, with a 4-2 aggregate defeat to arch-rivals Norwich City in the play-off semi-finals, but it was another year of progress under Mick McCarthy’s management.
How do you reflect on 2014/15? Who were the best signings and what was the most memorable moment?
And where can the Suffolk outfit go from here? Which areas of the squad need strengthening and does owner Marcus Evans need to spend more?
Answer as many questions as you wish in our big end of season survey below. The results will be published in the EADT and Ipswich Star – both in print and online – over the coming week.
- 1 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 2 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 3 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 6 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 8 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 9 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 10 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna