Take part in our big end of season Ipswich Town survey
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
Ipswich Town have just enjoyed their best season in a decade – and we want to know your thoughts.
The Blues finished sixth in the Championship table with 78 points, their best return since Joe Royle’s men finished third in the 2004/05 campaign.
The season may have ended on a sour note, with a 4-2 aggregate defeat to arch-rivals Norwich City in the play-off semi-finals, but it was another year of progress under Mick McCarthy’s management.
How do you reflect on 2014/15? Who were the best signings and what was the most memorable moment?
And where can the Suffolk outfit go from here? Which areas of the squad need strengthening and does owner Marcus Evans need to spend more?
You may also want to watch:
Answer as many questions as you wish in our big end of season survey below. The results will be published in the EADT and Ipswich Star – both in print and online – over the coming week.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 8 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots