TEAM NEWS: Berra and Green replace the injured Anderson and Wordsworth at Burnley
Burnley v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made two changes to his starting XI for this afternoon’s win-or-bust Championship match at Burnley.
Christophe Berra (fit again after a hamstring problem) and Paul Green replace the injured duo of Paul Anderson (hamstring) and Anthony Wordsworth (dead leg). Freddie Veseli is on the bench for the first time since his return from a loan spell at Bury.
Town have to win to stay in the hunt for a top-six finish after Brighton beat Yeovil 2-0 last night.
Burnley are unchanged after they sealed promotion to the Premier League with a 2-0 home win over Wigan on Monday.
– Follow @Stuart_Watson on Twitter for live match updates.
BURNLEY (4-4-2): Heaton; Trippier, Shackell (cpt), Duff, Mee; Arfield, Jones, Marney, Kightly; Barnes, Ings.
Subs: Cisak, Long, Treacy, Stanislas, Wallace, Edgar, Baird.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-1-1): Gerken; Chambers (cpt), Berra, Smith, Cresswell; Green, Richardson, Skuse, Hunt; Williams; Murphy.
Subs: Loach, Mings, Veseli, Tabb, Taylor, Nouble, Marriott.
Referee: Mr J Linington