TEAM NEWS: Berra and Green replace the injured Anderson and Wordsworth at Burnley
Burnley v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made two changes to his starting XI for this afternoon’s win-or-bust Championship match at Burnley.
Christophe Berra (fit again after a hamstring problem) and Paul Green replace the injured duo of Paul Anderson (hamstring) and Anthony Wordsworth (dead leg). Freddie Veseli is on the bench for the first time since his return from a loan spell at Bury.
Town have to win to stay in the hunt for a top-six finish after Brighton beat Yeovil 2-0 last night.
Burnley are unchanged after they sealed promotion to the Premier League with a 2-0 home win over Wigan on Monday.
– Follow @Stuart_Watson on Twitter for live match updates.
You may also want to watch:
BURNLEY (4-4-2): Heaton; Trippier, Shackell (cpt), Duff, Mee; Arfield, Jones, Marney, Kightly; Barnes, Ings.
Subs: Cisak, Long, Treacy, Stanislas, Wallace, Edgar, Baird.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-1-1): Gerken; Chambers (cpt), Berra, Smith, Cresswell; Green, Richardson, Skuse, Hunt; Williams; Murphy.
Subs: Loach, Mings, Veseli, Tabb, Taylor, Nouble, Marriott.
Referee: Mr J Linington