Team news: Douglas and Hyam return to the Ipswich Town midfield as Pitman starts
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy has made three changes to his side for the visit of Hull City this evening.
Jonathan Douglas and Luke Hyam come into the midfield as they return from suspension and injury respectively, while Brett Pitman starts with Kevin Foley and Kevin Bru dropping to the bench following the 2-1 loss at Bristol City. Ainsley Maitland-Niles is not in the squad, while Dean Gerken returns on the bench.
Ben Pringle makes his home debut.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen; Hyam, Douglas, Pringle; Sears, Pitman, Murphy.
Subs: Gerken, Foley, Digby, Tabb, Bru, Toure, Varney.
Hull City: McGregor, Odubajo, Dawson, Davies, Robertson; Snodgrass, Meyler, Livermore, Clucas; Diame, Hernandez.
Subs: Jakupovic, Huddlestone, Maguire, Maloney, Akpom, Powell, Elmohamady.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 7 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 8 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 9 'Fans are disgruntled - I understand it' - Cook on Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 10 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county