Team news: Douglas and Hyam return to the Ipswich Town midfield as Pitman starts
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy has made three changes to his side for the visit of Hull City this evening.
Jonathan Douglas and Luke Hyam come into the midfield as they return from suspension and injury respectively, while Brett Pitman starts with Kevin Foley and Kevin Bru dropping to the bench following the 2-1 loss at Bristol City. Ainsley Maitland-Niles is not in the squad, while Dean Gerken returns on the bench.
Ben Pringle makes his home debut.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen; Hyam, Douglas, Pringle; Sears, Pitman, Murphy.
Subs: Gerken, Foley, Digby, Tabb, Bru, Toure, Varney.
You may also want to watch:
Hull City: McGregor, Odubajo, Dawson, Davies, Robertson; Snodgrass, Meyler, Livermore, Clucas; Diame, Hernandez.
Subs: Jakupovic, Huddlestone, Maguire, Maloney, Akpom, Powell, Elmohamady.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 8 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Ipswich Town 0-0 MK Dons: Blues again fail to register shot on target in drab draw