Team news: Foley starts for Ipswich Town at Huddersfield
Kevin Foley starts in the middle of midfield, in place of the injured Luke Hyam, as Mick McCarthy makes one change to his starting line-up for the clash with Huddersfield this afternoon.
Hyam was unable to complete 90 minutes on Tuesday night after going into the clash with a slight knock, with Foley preferred to Kevin Bru in his place.
Ainsley Maitland-Niles returns to the bench after being left out of the Blues’ loss to Hull on Tuesday.
Huddersfield: Steer, Smith, Hudson, Lynch, Davidson; Bunn, Whitehead, Hogg, Dempsey, Matmour; Wells.
Subs: Murphy, Paterson, Cranie, Husband, Holmes, Manu, Bojaj.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski; Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen, Foley, Douglas, Pringle; Sears, Pitman, Murphy.
Subs: Gerken, Digby, Bru, Toure, Tabb, Maitland-Niles, Varney.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 6 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?