TEAM NEWS: Four changes to the Ipswich Town starting XI for match at Yeovil
Yeovil v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made four changes to his starting XI for tonight’s Championship match at Yeovil.
Following Saturday’s limp 2-0 defeat at Middlesbrough, Paul Green, Jay Tabb and Paul Taylor have all dropped to the bench, while Frank Nouble (hamstring) has been left back in Suffolk.
Paul Anderson, Stephen Hunt, Luke Hyam and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake all start in their place, with a return to a 4-4-2 formation. It’s Ebanks-Blake’s first league start in just under a year.
Yeovil – unbeaten in five – remain unchanged following a 2-0 win at Sheffield Wednesday.
– Follow @Stuart_Watson on Twitter for live match updates.
YEOVIL TOWN (4-4-2): Stech; Ayling, Webster, Duffy, McAllister (cpt); Edwards, Palazuelos, Lawrence, Holmes; Miller, Hayter.
Subs: Dawson, Moore, Hoskins, Lanzoni, Dunn, Twumasi, Morgan.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 4 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 5 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 6 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 7 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 'If we're clever there's lots to learn' - McKenna on Town's Bolton lessons
- 10 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Gerken; Chambers (cpt), Berra, Smith, Cresswell; Anderson, Skuse, Hyam, Hunt; Ebanks-Blake, Murphy.
Subs: Loach, Mings, Richardson, Green, Tabb, Williams, Taylor.
Referee: Simon Hooper.