TEAM NEWS: Four changes to the Ipswich Town starting XI for match at Yeovil
Yeovil v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made four changes to his starting XI for tonight’s Championship match at Yeovil.
Following Saturday’s limp 2-0 defeat at Middlesbrough, Paul Green, Jay Tabb and Paul Taylor have all dropped to the bench, while Frank Nouble (hamstring) has been left back in Suffolk.
Paul Anderson, Stephen Hunt, Luke Hyam and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake all start in their place, with a return to a 4-4-2 formation. It’s Ebanks-Blake’s first league start in just under a year.
Yeovil – unbeaten in five – remain unchanged following a 2-0 win at Sheffield Wednesday.
– Follow @Stuart_Watson on Twitter for live match updates.
You may also want to watch:
YEOVIL TOWN (4-4-2): Stech; Ayling, Webster, Duffy, McAllister (cpt); Edwards, Palazuelos, Lawrence, Holmes; Miller, Hayter.
Subs: Dawson, Moore, Hoskins, Lanzoni, Dunn, Twumasi, Morgan.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 4 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 5 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Gerken; Chambers (cpt), Berra, Smith, Cresswell; Anderson, Skuse, Hyam, Hunt; Ebanks-Blake, Murphy.
Subs: Loach, Mings, Richardson, Green, Tabb, Williams, Taylor.
Referee: Simon Hooper.