TEAM NEWS: Gerken, Tabb and Nouble come into the Ipswich Town side for game at Leicester
Leicester v Ipswich: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made three changes to his side, following last weekend’s goalless home draw with Blackpool, for today’s Championship match at table-topping Leicester.
Dean Gerken is back in goal having missed last weekend’s game with a stiff neck. Scott Loach – who had produced a man-of-the-match display in the latter’s absence – returns to the bench.
Jay Tabb and Frank Nouble have replaced the injured duo of Luke Hyam (hamstring) and David McGoldrick (knee). It remains to be seen if the Blues line up 4-4-2 – with Paul Green and Stephen Hunt on the wings – or whether it’s a 4-3-3 system, with Nouble and Hunt wide forwards.
Foxes boss Nigel Pearson has made one enforced change to his side following Wednesday night’s 2-2 draw at NBottingham Forest. Jeffrey Schlupp has replaced the suspended Paul Konchesky at left-back.
– Click here for full match preview.
LEICESTER CITY (4-4-2): Schmeichel; de Laet, Morgan (cpt), Wasilewski, Schlupp; Knockaert, James, Drinkwater, Dyer; Nugent, Vardy.
You may also want to watch:
Subs: Hammond, King, Moore, Logan, Mahrez, Phillips, Wood.
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Gerken; Chambers (cpt), Berra, Smith, Cresswell; Green, Skuse, Tabb, Hunt; Murphy, Nouble.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 7 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 9 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
Subs: Loach, Mings, Richardson, Anderson, Wordsworth, Taylor, Ebanks-Blake.
Referee: James Linington